- Article 5. Citizenship at the commencement of the Constitution.
- Article 6. Rights of citizenship of certain persons who have migrated to India from Pakistan.
- Article 7. Rights of citizenship of certain migrants to Pakistan.
- Article 8. Rights of citizenship of certain persons of Indian origin residing outside India.
- Article 9. Persons voluntarily acquiring citizenship of a foreign State not to be citizens.
- Article 10. Continuance of the rights of citizenship.
- Article 11. Parliament to regulate the right of citizenship by law.
↑ ↓ Navigate up/down
Enter Go to article
/ Search new term
Esc Close search
You've successfully subscribed to IAS for IAS
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access to IAS for IAS
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.