- Article 5. Citizenship at the commencement of the Constitution.
- Article 6. Rights of citizenship of certain persons who have migrated to India from Pakistan.
- Article 7. Rights of citizenship of certain migrants to Pakistan.
- Article 8. Rights of citizenship of certain persons of Indian origin residing outside India.
- Article 9. Persons voluntarily acquiring citizenship of a foreign State not to be citizens.
- Article 10. Continuance of the rights of citizenship.
- Article 11. Parliament to regulate the right of citizenship by law.
Citizenship (Part II of the Indian Constitution) - (Article 5 to 11)