- Article 36. Definition.
- Article 37. Application of the principles contained in this Part.
- Article 38. State to secure a social order for the promotion of the welfare of the people.
- Article 39. Certain principles of the policy are to be followed by the State.
- Article 39A. Equal justice and free legal aid.
- Article 40. The organization of village panchayats.
- Article 41. Right to work, to education, and to public assistance in certain cases.
- Article 42. Provision for just and humane conditions of work and maternity relief.
- Article 43. The living wage, etc., for workers.
- Article 43A. Participation of workers in the management of industries.
- Article 43B. Promotion of cooperative societies.
- Article 44. Uniform civil code(UCC) for the citizens.
- Article 45. Provision for free and compulsory education for children.
- Article 46. Promotion of educational and economic interests of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and other weaker sections.
- Article 47. The duty of the State is to raise the level of nutrition and the standard of living and to improve public health.
- Article 48. The organization of agriculture and animal husbandry.
- Article 48A. Protection and improvement of environment and safeguarding of forests and wildlife.
- Article 49. Protection of monuments and places and objects of national importance.
- Article 50. Separation of judiciary from the executive.
- Article 51. Promotion of international peace and security.
Directive Principle of State Policy (Part IV of the Indian Constitution) - (Article 36 to 51)