- Article 36. Definition.
- Article 37. Application of the principles contained in this Part.
- Article 38. State to secure a social order for the promotion of the welfare of the people.
- Article 39. Certain principles of the policy are to be followed by the State.
- Article 39A. Equal justice and free legal aid.
- Article 40. The organization of village panchayats.
- Article 41. Right to work, to education, and to public assistance in certain cases.
- Article 42. Provision for just and humane conditions of work and maternity relief.
- Article 43. The living wage, etc., for workers.
- Article 43A. Participation of workers in the management of industries.
- Article 43B. Promotion of cooperative societies.
- Article 44. Uniform civil code(UCC) for the citizens.
- Article 45. Provision for free and compulsory education for children.
- Article 46. Promotion of educational and economic interests of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and other weaker sections.
- Article 47. The duty of the State is to raise the level of nutrition and the standard of living and to improve public health.
- Article 48. The organization of agriculture and animal husbandry.
- Article 48A. Protection and improvement of environment and safeguarding of forests and wildlife.
- Article 49. Protection of monuments and places and objects of national importance.
- Article 50. Separation of judiciary from the executive.
- Article 51. Promotion of international peace and security.
↑ ↓ Navigate up/down
Enter Go to article
/ Search new term
Esc Close search
You've successfully subscribed to IAS for IAS
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access to IAS for IAS
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.