- Article 12. Definition.
- Article 13. Laws inconsistent with or in derogation of the fundamental rights.
- Right to Equality (Article 14 - 18)
- Article 14. Equality before the law.
- Article 15. Prohibition of discrimination on grounds of religion, race, caste, sex, or place of birth.
- Article 16. Equality of opportunity in matters of public employment.
- Article 17. Abolition of Untouchability.
- Article 18. Abolition of titles.
- Right to Freedom (Article 19 - 22)
- Article 19. Protection of certain rights regarding freedom of speech, etc.
- Article 20. Protection in respect of conviction for offenses.
- Article 21. Protection of life and personal liberty.
- Article 21A. Right to education
- Article 22. Protection against arrest and detention in certain cases.
- Right against Exploitation (Article 23 - 24)
- Article 23. Prohibition of traffic in human beings and forced labor.
- Article 24. Prohibition of employment of children in factories, etc.
- Right to Freedom of Religion (Article 25 - 28)
- Article 25. Freedom of conscience and free profession, practice, and propagation of religion.'
- Article 26. Freedom to manage religious affairs.
- Article 27. Freedom as to payment of taxes for the promotion of any particular religion.
- Article 28. Freedom as to attendance at religious instruction or religious worship in certain educational institutions.
- Cultural and Educational Rights (Article 29 - 30)
- Article 29. Protection of interests of minorities.
- Article 30. Right of minorities to establish and administer educational institutions.
- Article 31. [Repealed]
- Saving of Certain Laws
- Article 31A. Saving of Laws providing for the acquisition of estates, etc.
- Article 31B. Validation of certain Acts and Regulations.
- Article 31C. Saving of laws giving effect to certain directive principles.
- Article 31D. [Repealed]
- Right to Constitutional Remedies
- Article 32. Remedies for enforcement of rights conferred by this Part.
- Article 32A. [Repealed]
- Article 33. Power of Parliament to modify the rights conferred by this Part in their application to Forces, etc.
- Article 34. Restriction on rights conferred by this Part while martial law is in force in any area.
- Article 35. Legislation to give effect to the provisions of this Part.
↑ ↓ Navigate up/down
Enter Go to article
/ Search new term
Esc Close search
You've successfully subscribed to IAS for IAS
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access to IAS for IAS
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.