- USA - Fundamental rights, Independent judiciary, Judicial review, Impeachment of President, Removal of supreme court judges, Vice presidential post.
- Ireland - Directive Principles of State Policy, Nomination of members to Rajya Sabha, Electoral office and method of election of the President.
- Germany - Suspension of FRs during Emergency.
- Canada - Distribution of legislative powers between the center and states (strong center), Mode of appointment of Governor
- UK - Parliamentary form of govt, Rule of law, Legislation procedures, Single citizenship, Bicameralism.
- Russian Revolution - Idea of Justice social, economic and political.
- French Revolution - Republic &Trinity of Ideal of Liberty, Equality and fraternity.
- GoI Act 1935 - Federal scheme, Office of Governor, Judiciary, Public service commission, Emergency, Administrative details.
- South Africa - Amendment to the Constitution, Election of members of RS.
- Australia - Concurrent List, Freedom of trade and commerce, Joint sitting.
↑ ↓ Navigate up/down
Enter Go to article
/ Search new term
Esc Close search
You've successfully subscribed to IAS for IAS
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access to IAS for IAS
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.