- India is a signatory to the establishment of UNESCO Global Geo-parks.
- There is not a single geo-park in India that is recognised by UNESCO.
- India does not have any specific legislation and policy for the conservation of geological sites.
- Article-21, 23, 24, 39(e), 42, 47 related to health and some additional provisions given in the 11th & 12th schedule related to health which comes under DPSP's
- India shares 3 types of borders with Pakistan -
- International Border(Gujarat, Rajasthan, and Punjab)
- Line of Control(J&K and Ladakh) with PoK(Pak occupied Kashmir)
- Actual Ground Position Line(NJ9842 to Indra Col)
↑ ↓ Navigate up/down
Enter Go to article
/ Search new term
Esc Close search
You've successfully subscribed to IAS for IAS
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access to IAS for IAS
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.