- India is a signatory to the establishment of UNESCO Global Geo-parks.
- There is not a single geo-park in India that is recognised by UNESCO.
- India does not have any specific legislation and policy for the conservation of geological sites.
- Article-21, 23, 24, 39(e), 42, 47 related to health and some additional provisions given in the 11th & 12th schedule related to health which comes under DPSP's
- India shares 3 types of borders with Pakistan -
- International Border(Gujarat, Rajasthan, and Punjab)
- Line of Control(J&K and Ladakh) with PoK(Pak occupied Kashmir)
- Actual Ground Position Line(NJ9842 to Indra Col)
Some Interesting facts in 12-10-2021 CA